Bhavan’sVivekanada College(BVC) has started “ Bhavan’s Vivekananda Yoga Centre ” ( BVYC) under the leadership of Dr.G.S.V.R.K.Choudary, Principal BVC. The Yoga centre was established on 28 November, 2022. The aim of the yoga centre at BVC is to bring awareness and promote wellnessthrough yoga among the students of the college. Yoga centre enhances overall well being of students leading to balance of life, both physically and mentally. Incorporating yoga into routineof students can provide physical, mental and emotional benefits while improving their academics.
- Promoting physical health by improving flexibility, strength, balance and overall physical fitness of students and faculty for their active and healthyliving.
- Reducing stress and anxiety of both students and facultyby helping thempractice mindfulness and relaxation techniques.
- Building solidarity by bringing all students together and creating a sense of community and oneness around shared interests in health and wellness.
- Fostering spiritual growth and providing resources for students interested in exploring the aspects of Yoga.
- Improved physical health interms of flexibility, strength and balance.
- Reduction in stress and anxietyin students to favorthem manage their academics well.
- Increased focus and concentration leading to enhancementin academic performance among students and productivity among staff.
- Enhanced self awareness that helps students understand themselves deeper and betterfor an intuition that can lead to both personal and professionalenrichment.
|S.No||Name of the Member||Designation|
|1||Dr. Y. Suresh||Coordinator|